5.11.2010

POST

Josephine- 16 months:
I can't believe how quickly Josephine is growing up. My life passes right before my eyes when I think about how fast the time has gone. When she was a newborn, I couldn't wait to see her grow and now I just want her to stay the way she is for a while.

In the past 4 months, Josephine learned to walk. She walks everywhere and in doing so has fallen a few times. One time, she required 4 stitches. About a month after she got her stitches out, she fell again and hit the same spot. She has learned a lot of new signs and is now talking when she says them. She knows duck, more, eat, baby, bath, thank-you, milk, please, puppy, ball, all done, phone, and banana. She says Daddy, Dada (which is mama), thank-you, please, bless you, two, diaper and love you. Josephine is ALWAYS singing. Her favorite songs to sings are the ABC's and The Itsy Bitsy Spider.

I love everything about her and am excited to see the new things she can do but wish there was more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment